Rebecca L. Fisher, Attorney at LawRebecca L. Fisher, Attorney at Law is dedicated to providing legal service to individuals in many practice areas, both nationwide and in Texas. We have won and settled cases against U.S. federal agencies, counties, cities, Texas state government, and large and small corporations from coast to coast.
Please click on a menu item in the area you are most interested in, or see our Practice Areas page for more information on a specific area of our expertise.
Who We Protect
- We have particular expertise in third party claims for federal employees - for example, a letter carrier who is bitten by a dog, or who slips and falls, or who is in a vehicular accident while on duty. We work to ensure you receive compensation above and beyond workers comp. Free consultation, contingency fee. We don't get paid unless you do.
- We protect the rights of Federal employees who have suffered EEO violations, including sexual harassment, retaliation, a hostile work environment, age, race, religion, national origin, and disability bias; MSPB; whistleblowers; personal injury; disability retirement, and those who have had their rights violated under the Privacy Act of 1974.
- We protect the rights of Texas workers who have had their rights violated under FLSA, equal pay statutes, and those who have suffered discrimination, gender, age or sexual harassment, wrongful termination, and retaliation for claiming Texas Workers' Compensation.
- We fight for the rights of Texans to a fair settlement for personal injury from dog bites, slips and falls, on the job injuries caused by third parties, and vehicular accidents on the job.
- Admitted to practice law before the United States Supreme Court
- Admitted to practice law before the United States District Courts for the Western, Eastern, Southern, and Northern Districts of Texas
- Admitted to practice law before the US Courts of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and Fifth Circuit
- Board certified in Labor and Employment Law by Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Licensed by the Texas Supreme Court in November 1994 to practice in all Texas state courts
- In private practice since 1994
Call Us TodayKnow your rights! And call us at (254) 840-0220 as soon as you feel your rights have been violated, because in certain cases, you have a very limited amount of time to file a complaint.
Offices are located in Waco, Texas.