We can prosecute cases involving typical personal injuries such as the following:
- Dog bites
- Slip and Fall
- On the job Injuries
- Vehicular accidents either on or off the job
When you have suffered an injury, be sure to protect your rights by taking a few precautions:
- Preserve any evidence of the injury, such as torn clothing, photographs of the injury, and so on.
- Unless you are a federal employee, do not make any statements to insurance companies or people within your own company, about who you feel was at fault.
- If you are a federal employee injured on the job, you are mandated by law to cooperate with the agency’s investigation.
- Write down everything you can remember about the injury. Names and contact information of witnesses, police officers, insurance company representatives, and so on.
- Call us at (210) 988-2977.
Call Us Today
Call us at (210) 988-2977 for further information.